I am excited to be a part of the new bloggin. I love reading others blogs. I hope others enjoy reading mine, even though I don't have children to brag about and tell fun stories about.
I have had a great week of job searching in Provo UT. I stayed with my aunt Kathy and had a wonderful time. I had two interviews and two working interviews. They are still pending. I received a call from a dentist in Salt Lake yesterday and he wants me to come for a working interview. I would prefer to work in Salt Lake. So we will see what happens. I would like to check it out before I accept another job.
Life is exciting. I am excited to be a dental hygienist although I have only filled in and done working interviews. I am excited for the future.
3 comments:
Congrats on joining the blogging world. It is a great way to stay in touch with people! Good luck job hunting!
Yay Ginger!!! i'm glad you are officially a blogger! It was good talking to you today and congrats on the job!!
Hey Ginger!! So good to hear from you /read your blog. My blog is www.rossandmegan.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Megan
Post a Comment