Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years!

New Years is the greatest time of year for my family. This is the holiday we all get together and party for about 4 days straight. Basically, Dad spoils us! Last year we were told we would not be having our traditional New Years party this year. We received a huge gift instead, we were all invited on a cruise with Mom and Dad!! That cruise will take place next month.


We still had a great time on New Years. Emily came from Boise. Jacob and Lori, Dale and Lindsey-Ann, Brady, Mom and Dad and I partied at our house. We had a great time. I love getting together with family.

Chris and Charity joined the party on New Years Day and we had a continuation of the party. That is how it works around my house. FAMILY=FUN. Since I have an awesome family, there is always fun.


I am so grateful for my family. They are always so good to me. I love you all!


Happy New Year Mom and Dad! Thanks for waking up for the celebration.





12:00!



Thanks for the party attire Jacob and Lori
Brady made it until Midnight, but not much longer.

How could I forget Roxy! She came
with Emily and brightened up the party. She was tuckered out, you would be too trying to escape the feet and hands of so many children.

3 comments:

Kunz fam said...

It was so fun to see you over the holidays!!! Two weeks til cruisin day!!! I can hardly wait.

Nick and Brent said...

I love how you have a blog, it helps me stay caught up on your life! You sound so happy, and always have exciting things to report on. Miss you!

Alisha Weston said...

Love the Pict. And May I have your address so I can send you a wedding invitation. Alan and I are getting married May 6. You can email me at GhettoWeston@gmail.com

Thanks,

Alisha "Weston"