I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Georgia the beginning of this month where I spent seven and a half months of my mission. I spent 8 days visiting. I stayed with the Leake family, Zane, Joye, Greyce and Zane Jr. I had such a nice time with them. They are such great people. They go out of their way to do whatever they can for another person. They are a great example to me.While I was in Georgia, I was able to visit a few friends. Brantley Webb, Mary McMickens, the Mora family-Abraham, Laura, Genesis, Citlali, Annakamilla, and Vonessa, the Carrin family-David and Melissa, Lein, Asher, Adelyn and their baby.
I love the many memories I have of Georgia. Some of the greatest people live there. I loved driving around and remembering GA,, the beauty, the smells, and my experiences there.

Mary's brithday was on the 13th. Zane and Joye had her over to their home for dinner. We celebrated her birthday with dinner and cake. It was so wonderful to have Mary over. Her laugh is contagious. She was all smiles, and no one can feel bad around a "Mary" smile.


One of the most enjoyable, PRICELESS, things about this trip was the conversations and the time I was able to spend talking to the Leake family. I feel so blessed to know them and to have them in my life. I don't think there are two better people that these two. I love them dearly.

2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time!! It was fun to catch up on all your posts. I have been out of the blogging world for way too long. Looks like I am really missing out on all the fun!
So fun!
Post a Comment