Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Condo

Finally here are some pictures of my condo. I have some furniture, and the rest is in the works. Looking right now for a kitchen table. Its a lot easier to decorate when you have someone around to get their opinion. Thanks Taff and Lani, all the decorations that are up are from when you were here. I think I need more visitors.

The condo has been fun. I even have a roomate. She moved in the middle of November and was planning to be here for about six months, however, she informed me Wednesday that she got married last Saturday...apparently she eloped to the temple. Her things are still here, but I haven't seen her since I gave her the keys to move in. Hopefully better luck next time. Heck, maybe I'll get married Saturday.

My first company. Dad, Mom, Emily, Taff, Lani, Courtney, Ashley, and Lacy. Thanks for bringing the chairs and tables.




1 comment:

Merry said...

That is really random that she eloped! Haha!