He took us to see some of the most beautiful places around his home. We spent a good part of the day hiking. It was a beautiful hike which ended at a lake. We also went to another lake and it was an amazing place. I could spend a lot of time there. Jeff knows some of the best places. We had a great time. On our way back to his home, we took a scenic route and it was BEAUTIFUL. I can see part of the reason he loves Washington. It was a GREAT day with great friends and conversation. Thanks you two!
The next morning Kim and I had to leave. Jeff's Mom cooked us an amazing breakfast before we left, and of course Jeff helped. Jeff is always helping. They were so giving! We had a great time with Jeff, and meeting his family. He has great parents.
Thanks Jeff and Kim for the fun! It was fun to spend time with both of you.
Jeff, me, and Kim...the hiking group

Jeff even filtered water for us, yes, always serving


Bye Jeff
Kim, I figure we spent about 52 hours together on this trip...roughly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment