Monday, January 31, 2011

Choice Moments

Sometimes life has those choice moments. Times where I thank the Lord over and over for an experience. Times where I am overwhelmed by the blessings and feel so much gratitude. Times where you really feel the Lords love. This weekend was one of those times. I was able to go to Idaho this weekend to see my new Nephew. It was wonderful to see him. After seeing my brother Dale and his family, I went to the dental hygiene clinic to visit Linda. While I was there I saw a few of my instructors. I had a wonderful time visiting. They were so kind and it was so good to see them.

Brady and I went back to Pocatello on Saturday. We visited a member of the my Stake Presidency while j was in school in Pocatello. It was so wonderful, really the best word I have for it is choice. I came away feeling amazing. He has that gift of making you reel that way. I am so grateful for that experience. 

Brady and I went to visit Dale's family again. We had a really nice tome visiting with them. it was wonderful to be together, comfortable, and thoroughly enjoying each others company. I loved just hanging out with my brothers. I have such good brothers. Now that Dale is married and has kids, we don't get to be together very often. It was great to have that time to spend with Brady, Dale, Lindsey, and the two little boys.

I also want to add my gratitude to the Lord for inspiration. Sometimes it is hard to follow the little promptings because you may feel abnormal or scared, or something else. Follow them anyway. There is a reason. I am trying to be better at following each little prompting, no matter what.

My heart is full, I am grateful. 

I'm a Mormon.

1 comment:

Merry said...

I'm glad you had good times with your family. And thanks for posting about following promptings! It is so good to be reminded about that.