Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nerves

I am sorry for the lack of pictures which seems to make a slightly boring blog. I will get better, just not right now. I am leaving tomorrow for Provo. I am actually just going as far as Salt Lake and will stay with my wonderful Grandma there. I realize if I would have just left for Provo right away, rather than waiting and anticipating for a week and a half, it would have been easier to leave. This has given me time to worry, realize that I will again miss home, and get nervous for my job.

However, I am excited for this new experience and I feel that I am being very blessed. The times that I have been stretched the most have been the most growing, rewarding, and joyful times. I know that this new experience will be the same way. This is the first time that I have moved away for a job. Also, it's my first job as a dental hygienist. What an adventure. At least it feels like a big one for me, since I have had so long to think about it.

4 comments:

wherewebegan said...

Hey Ginger!! Good luck with your new job!! You will be wonderful! Love to hear updates! Miss yoU!
Liz

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Ginger-
Good luck on your job. It's lots of fun once you get into your groove. Miss you lots!
Heather

Nick and Brent said...

Hi GP! I don't know if I told you congrats yet on your new job....I can't remember...but if I didn't, then congratulations and good luck! You will do great!!

Kunz fam said...

Hope things are going well for you! We missed you this weekend, but I am sure we'll see you soon!