What a great weekend. Last night I went with the girls from our dental office to The Lowe Family concert in Salt Lake. What a fun group of girls. I rode with Liz who works the checkout and two of the assistants Toni and Shelley. They were a lot of fun. We rode to Salt Lake and went to the Blue Iguana and then to the Capitol Theatre. It was a late night.

The real treat was today. We had a sisters get together of sisters who served in the Nauvoo IL mission with President Park. We had a luncheon at the Parks home. I have been looking forward to this ever since I heard about it. I love getting together with the sisters. They are my closest friends. We just have a different, close relationship. I love President and Sister Park. It is always so good to see them. They have such a special place in my heart, and untouchable place that will always be there. I loved my mission and I cherish the relationships I have with those I served with.

Emily Mullins-Heaton, Megan Curtis-Hendrickson and I.

Me with Alison Probst-Barber, who was my MTC visitor center teacher.

President shooting candy into the candy jar.

Me with Sister and President Park. He loves pictures.

I thought it was a perfect Nauvoo moment for anyone who served in Nauvoo with President and Sister Park, a huge candy jar with sisters getting candy and passing it to the others.

And this is our wonderful Sister Park!
We are still her #1 Boo-Boos
3 comments:
How fun Ging! I am glad to see that you are getting to know people better sounds like a fun night! :)
I'm curious what you thought of the Lowe family....they just performed down here in Gilbert for the Constitution Week, and it was a little over the top. Very talented family though! You look happy, I'm excited for your new job and new opportunities in Utah. Did you get an invite to our blog? Email me if I didn't get you added. And congrats on the new calling...sounds perfect for you! :)
Oh my sin! I'm so so so so sad I missed the Nauvoo reunion with the sisters and the Parks this year. Can't wait to see everyone when I get back. So... you in provo now?
Post a Comment