Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Utah State Fair

This past Saturday my family came down from Rexburg to meet me and go to the Utah State Fair. My sister Lani and her family came from Tooele. It was so fun. My family is great.

This is all of us at the Tiger show. Taff, Lani, Lacy, and Ashley Hathaway, and my Dad and Mom.
My cute neices petting the cow. Ashley and Lacy. They wanted to go on rides and see the animals.


Brady, Alan, and Courtney at Blue Iguanas. Dad is so generous. He came from Idaho, took us all to the fair, and took us all to eat afterwards. It was the perfect day.

I have the greatest parents. I love them both so much. After spending the day with my family, I came back to Provo. The whole way home I thought about how blessed I am with such a wonderful family. We had a perfect day. We all get along so well. I love my brothers and sisters. It was so fun to spend the day with my parents, Lani and her family, and Brady. I was also grateful for their testimonies. My Dad was recently in an accident and it is amazing to me to hear his tesimony. He knows why he was in the accident, and he was completely calm. He has no fear. He just shares his testimony because he knows that is what he is supposed to do. It was so wonderful.

















4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey - thanks for the reminder about your blog. I added it to google reader so now I'll get all the updates. The state fair looked fun. We'll have to go next year. Congrats on your job. I hope the apartment situation and ward work out wonderfully. Provo is such a fun place to be.

Kunz fam said...

Fun Fun! Nice pictures too. We are kinda cool aren't we! :)

Booford said...

Looks like you are having fun!!! Where do you live in Utah? I live here so if you want to hang out give me a ring 208-604-8411

The Jensen's said...

Hi Ginger, It's Kim Gorton. I am so excited to see how wonderful you are doing. Congrats on your dental hygiene job, and good luck in Utah. I will check back soon to see how things are going.