Sunday, December 6, 2009

JAZZ game

Dad set us up with Jazz tickets to the game the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Thanks Dad for working SOOOOO hard having businesses that you got us tickets. The seats were great. Taff, Lani, Justin and I went. Prime rib dinner was included before the game. We had a lot of fun, and the Jazz played really well. Check out those legs.
Slingshot. Can you imagine having one like this? Ahhh, so cute, and he's even looking at the camera :)
Lani and I
Justin, Taff and I
Yep, that the team and Jerry Sloan
At dinner before the game. Wow, aren't we photogenic.

Hmmmmm.
Well, I think I'm caught up on blogging now.

2 comments:

Carlin said...

Man, I've alway wondered who those people were that got to sit in the lower bowl so close to the front! Now I know! Lucky! Looks like you had fun!

Nick and Brent said...

Your dad needs to set US up with those sweet Jazz tickets! J/K I drove by your parents' house and saw it was all fixed up on the outside, it looks nice.