Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jumbo

Once again life has been very busy and have neglected posting. A lot has been happening. Life is very good!

To wrap up the past couple of months...
January-cold and I was sick
February-I started taking a UVU class. A social dance class. You would think I would have listened to my Mom 10 years ago when she told me I should take a dance class at BYUI. Of course I thought I knew better and I never took one. Mom, once again you are right. 10 years later I am fulfilling her dream and taking a social dance class. I would like to know how to dance. It took me 10 years to figure it out.

I went home for Valentine's day. I ended up with a long weekend off work and decided last minute to go home. I didn't tell anyone I was coming. I got home Thursday night while my parents were asleep. I was so excited to surprise my parents that I laid in bed and I couldn't sleep. I laid there and imagined the look on my Mom's face when she would see me in the morning. I woke up about every hour wondering if it was time to get up. Finally it was time. I could hear my Mom down in the kitchen and I crept downstairs. She had a huge smile and a chuckle. We had a great weekend, and a great Valentine's. I felt worse than a little kid at Christmas!

March-It's been a great month. I went home last weekend for my birthday. Emily came also and I had so much fun hanging out at Shaka's, Dad's station, with Emily, Dad and Jacob. We had a fun family birthday dinner, celebrating Dad's and my birthday. I love being with my family.

Another dream I just fulfilled...you remember when you were 10, 11, 12 yrs old and everyone had braces and glasses but you, so you wanted them. Well, I never got either one, until 16 years later. I got braces yesterday! :) Ha, funny!

I keep you up later on more upcoming adventures.

2 comments:

Merry said...

You got braces? Wow! My mom got braces when she was 50, so it's never too late to get them!

Nick and Brent said...

GP, I think you're the only one who ever was crazy enough to want those! Love the social dance class, I had to chuckle but I secretly wish I could dance too!